This page is dedicated to helpful and interesting library information for teachers and faculty of NSHAHS. Scroll down to see what's new!
Teacher Links & Resources:
- Link to Library Catalog
- Link to Library Pathfinders
- Questia e-books- search thousands of non-fiction e-books using your school email address. (Password is password).
- Teachers can create their own Britannica accounts for access to resources like articles, images, and lesson planning tools etc. Email me for more information. Also visit the Britannica Professional Development Homepage to sign-up for FREE training webinars; view pre-recorded video tutorials and guided tours.
- Our school has access to TeachingBooks.net, a great resource for English teachers. Click here to find out more.
- Check out this blog for some new tech tools for teachers and classrooms: Young Adult Books-What We're Reading Now: Hot Tech Tools for the Classroom and Beyond
- An educator's guide to teaching in the "post-truth world"- a fascinating and thorough article on how to help your students determine what the truth is and why they should care.
- This teaching tool looks great: EdPuzzle lets you take any video or videos and edit them, add them together, add in questions and more- your entire lesson via video clips!
- Check out this interactive map of the locations of the heroes of children's literature! North American only but Europe is in the works...
- Are Escape Rooms a new trend in education? Libraries are catching on- are classroom Escape Rooms next?